Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Friday, September 10, 2010

9/11 celebration & protest




I hope I won't offend anybody with the following rant But I will not put up with threats any more,

Well I've heard enough of the crap about burning the Quran,The Muslims are always looking for a excuse to show their true colors,they want to cut our heads off for entertainment . Well I say FUCK UM,burn baby burn!!Let's kill em all & let God sort it out.These bastards even put out a English version book to American Muslims telling them it is their reason for being to KILL US ALL. The book even contains a pictorial instruction article on bomb making.It say's start smell, get 10 at a time, but get them. Well I'm tired of being cool about it,& I will be keeping a sharp eye out for these Fuckers in America to start some shit & I'm sure that there are plenty of Americans with ccw's & Balls that they will be taking care of business.You all best do the same because I'm sure they will be going ape shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment