Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Monday, July 1, 2013

latest news


No time to write about what's happening around the homestead,my phone has been on fire with people I haven't seen in years needing a/c work,sorry no longer do side work pay the price like everyone else.working 6 days a week I need my off day to catch up on The ol Homestead. Just butchered 7 rabbits and as soon as I get my new chicken plucker I will have some hens in the freezer as well. Also busy patching up rabbit cages and a spot for the Turkey the ol lady had to have but WILL fall prey to the chicken plucker as well.Still have a batch of kits that need to be processed in august and that will be it till fall when I plan on stocking up a dedicated freezer to rabbit and white perch only.Other than that it just hot as hell!! Hope all is ok with everybody and we make it through Hurricane season without a bad one, prep on.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment