Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I need practice

It's still too damm hot for me to be playing around in the heat but inside practice is another thing.I have been neglecting my gun handling skills for the last year mostly because of other more important things around the house like gardening and other chores and of course the 300+ overtime hours I have put in so far this year.But dammit it's time for me to get with it.Maybe this video will keep a fire lit under my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment