Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Friday, April 20, 2012

Keep on pluggin away


Well times have surely been tough lately,I've been having a lot of back problems the last 6 months and after meeting with a surgeon today I am bummed out.I will try some rehab that I don't think will work but after that my only options will be steroid shots in the spine or corrective surgery.I don't like any of these options but I guess you have to play the cards u have.we'll see.
On a brighter front I started breeding the rabbits again and my first doe gave me a healthy 10 kits.They all look great so that's good news.Also we are making a new chicken coop/area so I don't have a repeat of my dog's having a chicken dinner. I'm still not happy with my food preps,we've been eating them but needed to rotate stock anyway so I need to go to sam's and am about 300 bucks away from feeling good about my 3 month storage target.The wife's garden is looking good and on target as long as we don't get a freeze which is highly unlikely at this time of year.I don't write the blog for louisiana for the american preppers anymore,they changed the format and it seems I am not included so ...no more blogging for them anymore.I guess it's just as well because I feel like I was writing the same stuff over and over again after 3 years and it seems that they are targeting makeing money as a priority as well as blogging and I'm not interested in that.More to come soon.........

1 comment:

  1. The furry creatures are surely great stress busters. You forget all your pains by simply watching them.

    ReplyDelete