Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor day

Well the last week's been a Bitch but I survived.Mostly dealing with the heat and humidity,and of course the Elite that live in the high rise condo I work at.They think that we are there servants not employees.I have probably made some enemies this week but thats too bad.I'm known for telling it like it is,and boy did I show my ass this last week.But enough of that, The building is up and running,I'm sitting in the a/c and watching the clock tick down so I can get out of here.No damage to speak of at the house,The ol lady working her ass off getting the yard straight, the rabbits are back in their area, chickens are cluckin,power is on and everything is pretty much back to normal.Yes it pays to be prepared, we lost no food because we had foresight,As I look around me I see a lot of people with their hand out ,but they always have their hand out so nothings changed there.The ones who prepared are doing fine with no help from fema. Hell most have more money than me because they are always getting handouts. They go to get mre's 5 times in different cars because they are greedy and then bitch that they taste like shit. They are putting in claims for lost food that they didn't loose that they bought with food stamps in the first place .They know how to work the system,and they work it hard,that's one reason we don't have any government money now,that and what the politicians can get away with. One day uncle sugar won't be there and then we will see what's up.
Anyway hope everyone has a good labor day and I don't have to do too much labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment