Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hurricane Issac experence and preperation



This is why I stress being prepared,If you don't have a backup plan,plan on doing without the essentials of life.Katrina taught me some valuable lessons,that being prepared for anything or something will bite you in the ass.The red areas are the ones without power,But my house isn't dark and we ate baby back ribs for Dinner,get my drift.........And I have enough stash to keep this up for weeks.Good luck to the sheeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment