Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Helping hand to people down on their luck

Well I worked my ass off today,It's hard to explain so first check out this ,http://www.wwltv.com/topstories/stories/wwl031209cbhumble.2ce03bfe.html.
I grew up listening to this man since my early teens. He was on the air for more than 20 years . When I saw this on TV It touched me deeply. SO I got in touch with him & made arrangements to get the rest of his equipment out. It took 5 men all day bustin ass to pull it off but we did it.I guess you need to step up when the feeling touches ya. Well I'm pooped & need a bath ,Till next Time.....

1 comment:

  1. ugh. Thanks. now you got me crying.
    Yes Rhino...good people need to step up and pitch in - that's what a good person is!
    Good job there friend...good job!

    ReplyDelete