Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Thursday, August 9, 2012

More bad weather



I can't get a break with this weather,everyday it's the same crap.The rain comes around midday, floods the streets that the city doesn't maintain,causing me havoc at work,then when I finally get out of work I fight a Traffic jam from hell because the people around here don't have a clue how to drive.When I finally get home I can't do much because everything's flooded or it's still raining.I know I shouldn't bitch because so many are suffering from the drought but I've about had enough of this shit!!
Ah well enough of this rant I picked up 30 lbs of chicken on sale so I need to break it down ,vacuum seal it up and get it stored away for my food stash.It could be worse.I could be broke and have nothing but the good lord is taking care of us,Thank you Jesus Till next time prep on cause I know the shit will hit the fan soon..................

No comments:

Post a Comment