Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't allow him to do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policemen, bureaucrats, and politicians.
--Alexander Hope

Stuck on Roof for Katrina

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Under Hurricane watch

It's showtime and I'm glad I only had to grab a few essentials from the store.The Madness has begun.Gas lines at the pumps,a couple of deuce bags fist fighting for cutting inline,run on the grocery store and the storm isn't even in the gulf good yet.Just have to dig some fuel out of storage,take down my solar setup,and stow away the animals and I'm set.Good thing too because my Employer want's me on sight for the storm,little do they know if it looks like it's gonna be a 3 I'm so fukin outta of there all they will see is a smoke trail. Well gotta make a quick stop at my Grandson's B day party and i think I'll work in the shed after the sun goes down to finish my preps, good luck to all, see ya on the other side of the storm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment